If you are facing foreclosure in San Antonio, Texas , and are trying to to avoid it… or if there is another reason that you need to sell your San Antonio house fast (you inherited a house, moving out of state and need to sell, lost your job, your agent can’t sell your house, etc.)… then someone who will buy your San Antonio Texas house for cash may be your best option.
By selling your house quickly for cash, your credit score will improve AND you will get cash in your pocket. By selling before foreclosure or by settling your debt sooner rather than later, your credit score will remain untainted. Then, you can use the proceeds from the sale for other projects. Be sure you understand the market trends of your area very well before selling. You will need to determine the factors that will influence the value of your home before you getting ready to sell it. Remember, when your house is foreclosed on, not only will you lose your house but you will be in a 10 year nightmare in which you will not be able to buy another house, a car or get any other loan or credit.
Buy My House for Cash in San Antonio, Texas: The Plan
The first step that you need to take in order to sell your San Antonio house fast to someone else with a “buy my San Antonio Texas house for cash” mentality, is to come up with a game plan.
Lean on your real estate agent for determining your game plan. While you contact a well-informed agent in your area who know how to price and market such properties in your area, be sure to negotiate with your lender to possibly get a flexibility from them. Your agent should be able to show you “comps” when determining the right price for your house.
1. How fast do you need to sell?
This question determines your options. If you have plenty of time, then you have plenty of options. If you are short on time (foreclosure next week or moving next month) then you will have fewer options, some of which are still great options!
You likely don’t have enough time to list with an agent if you need to sell in 2 months or less. Your best bet will be to either try to sell the house yourself (if you know how to) or sell your house to a local professional house buyer like Big Buck Home Buyers. We can you make you fast and fair all-cash offer on your San Antonio area house. Give us a call at (210) 920-5280 today!
2. How much do you need to sell your San Antonio house for?
This is a key question. Of course we would all like to get the most of a sale. But how much do you “need“? If you would like to get full retail, but you have to sell it fast and can’t afford to list with an agent, then you must determine what you need to get out of your house sale. This will help you determine your real options for selling.
You may need to look at other options if the price you “need” doesn’t allow for real estate agent commissions. Selling the house yourself (FSBO) may be an option, or you could get an offer from a local real estate buying company like Big Buck Home Buyers. One of these other options may get you closer to where you need to be.
On the other hand, if you really need to get close to the full retail price and you have some time to wait for a retail buyer, then list it on the MLS with a real estate agent. But if you are short on time, then consider getting a fast cash offer for your house from us (we can make you an offer in less than 24 hours and close in as little as 7 days if you need to, with all cash).
3. Look into your options and take action!
Like I mentioned above, if you’re looking for someone who can say “yes”! when you ask them to “buy my San Antonio Texas house for cash”… the main things you need to determine yourself are:
- How fast you NEED to sell
- How much you NEED to get out of the sale
Once you know those… look at your options below as a quick guide to help you decide which options may work for you with your local San Antonio house sale.
- Real Estate Agent: This is right choice if you can pay up to 6% commission and wait 3-6 months to sell. If so, going with an agent will likely get you your highest price on your property.
- Local Real Estate Investor / House Buyer: This is a great option if you need to sell your house fast in San Antonio since we can buy your San Antonio house in as little as 7 days. We are not able to pay retail price for your house but we also do not charge any fees. What we offer is what you will get at closing. If your time and a quick sale is more valuable than waiting another 6 months to make a little extra then call us today at (210) 920-5280 or click the link below to fill out our online fast offer form.
- For Sale By Owner: This process can also take 3-6 months but is a good option if you have the time and can’t afford the 3-6% in commissions to the agents.
- Talk To Your Bank: Talk to your lender to see if they have any mortgage relief programs if your mortgage is “underwater” or if you are facing foreclosure. Your bank may be willing to work with you. Just be sure to read and understand the fine print!
We can help you strategize how to sell your San Antonio Texas house fast. Give us a call at (210) 920-5280 for help selling your house fast, or fill out our form to see if your property qualifies for a fast, fair all-cash offer.
There are several reasons why you may be thinking “buy my San Antonio Texas house for cash – please let it be that simple” (and it can be). Regardless of your reasons, you need to prepare your house for sale just as you would any other product. A thoughtful preparation WILL turn your home into an attractive option for buyers. Doing it this way, you can sell your house fast and get top dollars. ~