“I truly owe you more than you will ever know. If I can ever do anything at anytime for you, I swear to you I will be there. Anything, anytime, anywhere. I am so lucky that decent people like you and your family are left in this world. Thank you!
‘’I need to sell my house fast in Corpus Christi, Texas’’ – does this sound familiar? If so, then you need to work with a reputable real estate service company that can help and that can pay cash for houses in Corpus Christi, TX. Big Buck Home Buyers is a family-owned business, and we buy houses in Corpus Christi, TX.
Have You Been Facing the Following Issues Selling Your House Fast in Corpus Christi, TX? We’re Ready to Buy Your House!
’I want to sell my house fast in Corpus Christi, Texas, but there are problems’’. We understand and we can help.
- Are you dealing with health issues and can’t keep up with the mortgage?
- Are you going through a divorce?
- Are you worried about damage and repairs that are needed?
- Are you having title issues with the property?
We can help you. We buy houses for cash in Corpus Christi, TX no matter the condition.
Cash house buyers in Corpus Christi, TX are your best bet. We can work with you no matter the problem with your home, as you can see in the table below. Big Buck Home Buyers can provide you with the cash you need, and ensure you have peace of mind.
|Any Reason||Any Condition||Any Challenge|
Massive Repairs Needed
Old, Outdated Houses
Full of Stuff or Trash
Major Repairs Needed
Late on Mortgage Payment
Out of Area Property
Why Should I Choose Big Buck Home Buyers to Sell My House Fast in Corpus Christi, TX?
Wondering, ‘’how can I sell my house fast in Corpus Christi, TX?’’, or ‘’who will buy my house in Corpus Christi, TX?’’
We are cash home buyers in Corpus Christi, and we want to help you with your problems. When you choose to work with us, you will find some fantastic benefits.
- Never worry about paying closing costs—we take care of this when we buy houses in Corpus Christi, TX.
- Is foreclosure looming in your future? Companies that buy houses for cash in Corpus Christi like Big Buck Home Buyers can help.
- Does your home need to have repairs? We buy houses in Corpus Christi, TX as-is.
- There aren’t any hidden fees or charges when you sell your house in Corpus Christi, TX to us.
- You won’t have to pay any commission/fees when you choose to work with our experienced cash home buyers in Corpus Christi, TX.
- When we offer cash for homes in Corpus Christi, TX, you can be sure you are getting a fair price.
- We can help you to move.
- You will get a fast and fair cash offer when our cash house buyers in Corpus Christi, TX deal with your matter.
- Our process when we buy houses in Corpus Christi, TX is always transparent.
- Customer service is important to us, and we always strive to ensure the process is as simple as possible.
Sell My House Fast in Corpus Christi, TX through Big Buck Home Buyers Vs. Sell My House Through Traditional Real Estate Agents – What’s the Difference?
You want to sell your home, but you aren’t sure if you should use cash house buyers in Corpus Christi or if you should sell traditionally? Consider what each of these options offers, and you’ll see that using Big Buck Home Buyers is the right choice.
|Points||Sell My House Fast in Corpus Christi, TX with Big Buck Home Buyers||Traditional Home Sale|
|Selling process||You get an immediate offer when you decide to work with our cash house buyers in Corpus Christi, TX.||You could be waiting for months just to get an offer.|
|Average days to close transaction||You can close in about a week when you plan to sell your house in Corpus Christi, TX directly to us.||It could take weeks or even months.|
|Average number of showings||Just one—you show the property to us and we make an offer.||Most of the time, there will be several showings.|
|Average commissions||No commission fee when we buy houses in Corpus Christi, TX.||6%, paid by you.|
|Average days to prep and stage home||We buy houses in Corpus Christi, TX as-is, so no need to prep and stage.||It may take several days or more.|
|Who Pays Closing Costs?||We pay all closing costs when we buy houses in Corpus Christi, TX.||Sellers pay 2% for closing costs.|
|Estimated Real Estate Agent Fees||None||Around 6%|
|Estimated Home Ownership and Overlap||None||Varies based on many factors.|
|Repairs Required to Sell Home||None||You pay for repairs.|
|Inspection & Financing Contingency||None||Deals can fall apart because of inspections and financing issues from buyers.|
|Timeline||Around a week.||Several months is common.|
|Repair||No repairs are required to sell your Corpus Christi house to us, so no cost.||Repair costs can vary.|
|Closing Date||When we buy houses in Corpus Christi, TX – we let you choose your own closing date.||30 to 60 days after you accept the buyer’s offer.|
|Offer Timeline||The offer is immediate when you work with our cash home buyers in Corpus Christi, TX||Weeks or longer.|
Reviews of Cash Home Buyers in Corpus Christi, TX
He was very knowledgeable on what he was doing. I was very stressed out. He didn’t hesitate to calm me on the whole process. Quick and easy, and I totally recommend Big Buck Home Buyers. Darren kept me informed on everything. Super nice and thankful for his help. The best thing was that there was no extra fees.
How We Buy Houses in Corpus Christi, TX
Our 3-Step Process Makes Selling Your House Fast in Bexar County quick and easy. More details can be found on the How We Buy Houses in Corpus Christi, TX Page.
“How do I sell my house fast in Corpus Christi, TX?” – You call Big Buck Home Buyers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Selling Your House Fast in Corpus Christi, TX
- How Fast Do Homes Sell in Corpus Christi, TX?
Houses in Corpus Christi tend to spend a lot of time on the market. The median number of days on the market is 77.
- Do you buy my house for cash in Corpus Christi, TX, or put it up as a listing?
We’re cash home buyers in Corpus Christi, so we buy the homes directly from the homeowners. We don’t put it up as a listing.
- What Types of Homes Does Big Buck Home Buyers Buy in Corpus Christi, TX?
We buy all sorts of homes from condos to single-family properties.
- Are you realtors who require a commission when you sell my house fast in Corpus Christi?
No, we aren’t realtors, and you never have to pay a commission when you work with our cash house buyers in Corpus Christi, TX.
- What’s the Best Time to Sell a Home in Corpus Christi, TX?
Based on our research and experience, the best month to sell a house in Corpus Christi, TX is October, while the worst month to close on a home is August.
- I need to sell my house fast in Corpus Christi, TX but don’t have time to repair it. What should I do?
You should get in touch with Big Buck Home Buyers. We don’t require any repairs to be made to the property.
- Are homes selling faster in Corpus Christi, TX this year than last year?
I believe the following data might be helpful to you –
- Annual Sales Rate – 3.6%
- Median Days on Market – 77
- Price Range – $50,000 – $512,500
- Homes Sold in 2020 – 5,634
- How fast can I get the offer when I decide to sell my house fast in Corpus Christi, TX?
When you decide to work with our cash house buyers in Corpus Christi, TX – you’ll get an immediate offer.
- Why not go the “For Sale By Owner” route?
When you choose to use the “For Sale By Owner” route to sell your house in Corpus Christi, TX-this will require a lot of work on your part, including marketing, showing the home, etc. Selling to us is faster and easier.
- How does Big Buck Home Buyers figure out the price for my house?
We consider the location, repairs, condition, and comparable properties when determining the price.
- Where Do Homes Sell Fast in the Corpus Christi, TX Area?
Homes tend to sell fast in the Bay Area, Central City, and Padre Island.
- Does Big Buck Home Buyers buy houses from landlords, real estate agents, or other investors?
We will buy from owners who have a property to sell, whether it’s an investor or a landlord who needs to sell a property.
- What if I’m not in a hurry to sell my house in Corpus Christi, TX?
You can still talk with us to get an offer, even if you don’t have to sell soon.
- When you make an offer to buy my house for cash in Corpus Christi, TX, am I required to accept it?
No, there is no obligation.